How Does Climax Spray Work
Lidocaine, the active ingredient of Climax Spray, is a commonly used local anesthetic. After 15-20 minutes of application, it gets absorbed into the skin and reaches the nerve ends that are stimulated during sex, causing ejaculation. Depending on the dose, it numbs/ desensitizes the nerves (present in the sites of application- penis head and shaft) for some time, so that the ejaculation is delayed. Therefore, it is especially helpful for people who are, due to some reason, hypersensitive to sexual stimuli. Essentially, it increases your stamina and prolongs the time of sexual intercourse by several minutes.
Uses of Climax Spray
Climax Spray is an effective way to delay ejaculation in men suffering from premature ejaculation, allowing you to have sex for a while longer. It can be easily bought without a prescription but we recommend consulting a physician beforehand. Do not apply it on cracked or injured skin.
Climax Spray can also be helpful with pain and other situations when a local anesthesia is needed.
Read the label properly before you use Climax Spray. It is extremely simple and straightforward to apply it. Follow these 3 steps to get its full benefits-
- Shake the bottle well before you open it for use.
- If you’re using it for the first time, it is advisable to do a patch test. If you had no adverse reaction to the spray then move on to spray it onto the penis. Release 1-2 full sprays on the underside of the head and shaft of your penis.
- Rub the penis in a clockwise pattern so that Climax Spray gets completely absorbed in the skin.
Wait for 10-15 minutes for the spray to take effect (this time will slightly vary from person-to-person). There is no regular dose for the spray, one can apply it when needed. Remember, do not spray more than twice if you are just beginning. You can increase the number of sprays to 3-5 as per your need later but never exceed the upper limit. You can wipe your penis with a wet towel before having sex because by then it’d have done its work and wiping the extra liquid will reduce the chances of your partner coming in contact with it. Also, properly wash your hands.
There is no chance of missing a dose as Climax Spray is used when one is planning to have sexual intercourse. You only have to remember applying it 15-20 minutes before you engage in sex.
More than the required number of sprays can cause mild to severe side effects. At the least, it can cause rashes or irritation. It can overly desensitize your penis so you don’t feel a thing. Be careful with the amount of solution you spray, it’ll be better to start with 1 spray or to stick to your doctor’s recommendation. If you think you have overdosed on Climax Spray, immediately contact your doctor or call on the emergency helpline.
You must not use Climax Spray if you are allergic to lidocaine or any other numbing drug. Tell your doctor if you have any of the following problems/ conditions-
- If you have or had a liver disease
- If you take medications for maintaining heart rhythm
- If you have cuts or scrapes on your penis
- If you suffer from renal or hepatic dysfunction
- If you’ve had seizures
It is not known if lidocaine is safe for pregnant and lactating women or not. So, avoid exposing them to Climax Spray. Do not use the spray if you are planning to have oral sex because topical lidocaine is not safe for consumption.
Although Climax Spray is a well-tolerated and largely safe drug, there can be mild, temporary side effects like-
- Temporary over desensitization of the penis that makes it difficult to maintain an erection during sex
- Rashes or redness
- Irritation or burning sensation
Avoid overdosing on the spray because it can intensify the side effects.
Interaction With Other Drugs
Topical medications like Climax Spray are usually not affected by other medicines. But it is advisable to let your doctor know about the medicines you take (both prescription and OTC). Also tell them about the vitamins/minerals or other supplements you take (including herbal products). Lidocaine is known to interact with certain medications, so check the list below –
- Bupivacaine liposome
Interaction With Alcohol
Topical lidocaine present in Climax Spray can interact with alcohol in your body and cause a sudden dip in your blood pressure. This may leave you dizzy. Therefore, it is better to avoid consuming alcoholic beverages while using the spray.
- Store the Climax Spray bottle at a cool, dry place that is away from direct sunlight.
- The temperature of the storage place should not exceed room temperature as lidocaine is highly flammable.
- Check the expiry date before using the product.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Dispose of the empty container properly so that it doesn’t catch fire or comes in contact with any person or animal.