|30 Minutes To 1 Hour
How It Works
Toptada 20 mg contains Tadalafil as its main active ingredient, which is a PDE 5 inhibitor. It relaxes the muscles in the blood vessel walls and helps increase the blood flow in the penis. PDE5 is responsible for the destruction of cGMP molecules. Toptada 20 mg blocks PDE5 action and enables the production of cGMP, resulting in the penis being filled with more blood. cGMP is responsible for the contraction and dilation of blood vessels, and its production is crucial for the penis because it allows more blood to flow into the penis for an erection.
Toptada 20 mg is used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction, a condition in which a man is unable to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse.
The effects of medicine vary from person to person because of different body composition, mass, etc. To get the best advice and directions possible, visit your doctor. Toptada 20 mg should not be taken more than once in 24 hours. It takes around 30-60 minutes for the pill to show its effects. The erection is known to last for around 36 hours.
Chances of missing a dose are less because the medicine is usually taken as and when required.
Overdosing on Toptada 20 mg can lead to various side effects. Seek medical help immediately in case of overdose.
How To Use
Take the pill with water. You can take the pill with or without food. Do not consume the medicine more than once in 24 hours. It is crucial to consult with a doctor before you consume Toptada 20 mg.
Most of the side effects caused by this medicine do not require any special medical attention. But if the common side effects do not go away with time or if you face any severe side effects, seek medical help immediately. Side effects of Toptada 20 mg include:
- Slight indigestion
- Muscle pain or Back pain
- Warm/flushed skin
- Blocked nose
Interaction of Toptada 20mg with certain drugs and medications can alter the way it works on the body in a negative way. It can increase the chances of side effects and can decrease the potential of medicine. Those drugs include:
- .Alpha blocker medication (doxazosin, tamsulosin, alfuzosin, dutasteride, prazosin, silodosin,terazosin)
- Nitrates (nitroglycerin, isosorbide)
- Drugs containing amyl or butyl nitrite
- Azole antifungals (such as itraconazole, ketoconazole, fluconazole, griseofulvin, itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole)
- Macrolide antibiotics (such as clarithromycin, erythromycin)
- HIV protease inhibitors (such as fosamprenavir, ritonavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, lovastatin)
- Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors (such as boceprevir, telaprevir)
Interaction with Alcohol
Consuming Toptada 20 mg with alcohol can increase the risk of experiencing side effects. Avoid consuming alcohol with this medicine.
Things To Take Care Of
Please keep these things in mind before and while using this medicine:
- Consult with your doctor before using this medicine.
- Let your doctor know about all the drugs and medications you are using.
- Make sure you are not suffering from any other health problem that may get worse after using this medicine.
- Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients used in this medicine.
- Let your doctor know about all the health problems you are suffering from.
To make sure Toptada 20 mg remains at its maximum potential, please follow these storage instructions:
- Keep the medicine away from the reach of pets and children.
- Keep the medicines away from the sunlight in a cold and dry place.
- Do not use the medicine after its expiry dates.